MMA Wreckage has live and up-to-date results for King of the Cage: Energetic Pursuit.
The card features a women’s Strawweight title bout between Chelsea Faulder and Cynthia Arceo. The co-main event features a Flyweight championship bout between KOTC veterans Tim “Timbo Slice” Sosa and Reuben Duran.
This event will be broadcast in over 50 million U.S. households on MAVTV (214 DIRECTV, 810 Verizon FiOS). Check your local cable provider for cable station in your area.
(MavTV, 5:00 p.m Pacific / 8:00 Eastern)
- (KOTC Flyweight title) Reuben Duran def. Tim Sosa via Submission (Rear Naked Choke) Round 5
- Juan Beltran def. Austin Wilson via Submission (Armbar) Round 1
- Johnny Munoz def. Mauricio Diaz via Submission (Heel Hook) Round 1
- Victor Henry def. Anderson dos Santos via TKO (Doctor’s Stoppage) Round 2
- Kai Kamaka def. Rick James via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- (KOTC Women’s Strawweight title) Cynthia Arceo def. Chelsea Faulder via Unanimous Decision (49-46, 49-4648-46)
- Blake Bilder def. Matt Gomez via Submission (Inverted Triangle Choke) Round 1
- Christian Aguilar def. Anthony Hernandez via Submission (Punches) Round 1
- Andre Ewell def. Gustavo Lopez via KO (Uppercut) Round 1
- Richie Palomino def. Brandon Fields via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Raamses Casarez def. Dion Wilson via TKO (Punches) Round 2