Due to an illness Marcos “Loro” Galvao (17-6-1) will not be fighting former champion Eduardo Dantas (17-4) tomorrow night. As a result of the main card cancellation Cheick Kongo (23-10-2) against Vinicius Queiroz (8-3) will now serve as the headliner and David Rickels (16-4) versus Bobby Cooper (12-5) is the new co-main event. However the event must go on and all the fighters are set to take the scale Thursday, February 25 live at 5:00 p.m. CT.
The main event, as well as four other action packed bouts will make up the televised contests at “Bellator 150: Kongo vs. Queiroz,” which airs live on Spike at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT, while preliminary bouts will stream on Bellator.com at 6:45 p.m. ET.
The Bellator 150 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (Spike, 9 p.m. ET)
- Cheick Kongo (235.2) vs. Vinicius Queiroz (233.6)
- Bobby Cooper (155.8) vs. David Rickels (156)
- Francisco France (185.4) vs. Kendall Grove (186)
- Gaston Reyno (143.6) vs. Chuka Willis (146)
- Lena Ovchynnikova (124.6) vs. Rebecca Ruth (125.2)
- Gregory Babene (185) vs. Brandon Farran (187.2)
- David Hammons (262.4) vs. Kyle Noblitt (242.2)
- Chris Harris (185.4) vs. Julian Marquez (186)
- Henry Lindsay (155.4) vs. Marcio Navarro (155.8)
- Thai Clark (146) vs. Deron Carlis (146)
- Andre Fialho (170.8) vs. Manuel Meraz (170)
- Jonathan Gary (155.4) vs. Jason Witt (158.4)